Whole Wheat English Muffin Bread


I found this recipe the other day and thought I'd give it a try. Most of the bread I've been baking recently is quite the production and takes most the day. Not that I can complain and I do get complaints for my bread has been turning out wonderful. I didn't have all the wheat flour required for this bread so I adapted the recipe using 2 Cups of white whole wheat flour, 3 1/2 white and 1/2 cup buckwheat. It still turn out fine.

The original recipe was found here - http://www.mountlassen.com
Please check out their site there's a lot of goodies there.

If you'd like to try the recipe and it doesn't come up on the site let me know. It's very simple and has a short rising time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mt. Lassen Farms is about 15 minutes south of where I live! :-)

Popular Posts