Almond Cookies ~



I was looking at a favorite blog I follow and was interest


Original recipe Pumpkin Raisin Grain Free Cookies

2 Cups Almond flour
1/2 Cup Arrowroot powder
1/2 Cup pumpkin puree
1/2 Cup shredded coconut
1/2 Cup melted butter
1/2 Cup honey
1/2 Cup raisins
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla

Preheat oven to 350
Mix all the dry ingredients.
Add wet ingredients mixing well.  Butter cookie sheet (s) or use parchment paper.  

My version - It was to moist to spoon out or shape, in fact it was runny so I added 1/4 cup of coconut flour.  Coconut flour thickens a batter but not the same as another flour would.  You don't use equal exchanges as in substituting for another flour.  The amount I used worked out perfect.  I also didn't have any vanilla and decided to use almond extract, then thought why not throw in blanched chopped almonds.   LOL So my cookies were based on Pumpkin Raisin Grain Free Cookies - made into Almond Cookies delish!

Comments

Popular Posts