Spicy Cole Slaw



This isn't your regular cole slaw and absolutely awesome on pulled pork!  Forgive me I don't know where I actually found this and was on a piece of scrap paper!  lol  and, without a title - just ingredients all I know is that it was over 2 years ago!

Spicy Cole Slaw

1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 c cider vinegar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes*
1/2 tsp sugar

Mix altogether and refrigerate at least 4 hours but best if left over night.

For the rest of the ingredients you'll need:

16 oz of cole slaw mix or your own prepared cabbage for slaw
1/2 each - red bell pepper and onion sliced thin
1 jalapeno halved with with seeds and stem removed, sliced thin

(for a laugh) at this point on my scrape of paper I see I have baking powder and glucosamine / chondroitin listed I'm now assuming I rewrote this on another list! :D

In large bowl toss together with dressing and serve.  You might have to let the dressing sit of a short bit the olive oil possible has thickened.  Enjoy!




Comments

Popular Posts